Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies Vintage Sale 3-29 San Diego

64tonya

One of the Regulars
Hi ladies and gents,
I posted this in events, but I have a booth this Sunday at the La Mesa Antique Street Fair. I will have women's 40s, 50s, and 60s stuff, as well as some cute repro. If you think you might come by and let me know what you like and or sizes, I will try to pack appropriately ;) I'm booth #47. Hope to see you there!

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Where is the Antique Fair and what time is it? My husband and I will be down in Old Town on Sun, so if it's early maybe we can stop by!

64tonya

One of the Regulars
Lauren said:
Where is the Antique Fair and what time is it? My husband and I will be down in Old Town on Sun, so if it's early maybe we can stop by!
The event is this Sunday March 29th from 9am-5pm, but I was told that the serious shoppers start showing up as early as 7 AM. It will take place, down the center of La Mesa Boulevard, off of Spring Street, in the heart of the La Mesa Village. The event features free parking, free admission, live music, food, and antique dealers from all over the state. There will also be a mini roadshow appraisal booth, where you can bring your treasures, for experts to evaluate. I hope you can make it down :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner