Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies with cigarettes

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
HadleyH said:
Well... Monica Bellucci posing with cigarette.

untitled.jpg

That's a very vintage outfit.

RetroBabydoll

A-List Customer
carebear said:
A drink?

Dressed like that? With those gams? She would look fine rebuilding a carburator. :D

lol lol lol I think guys probably prefer pictures of girls working on cars even if they don't know anything about a car.
My friend did this for her photo shoot for Ethyl's diner. If it's too scandalous for the forum...then you guys can take it down if you want.
pic-8.jpg

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
They must have seriously airbrushed that smoking picture. Thanks for ruining it for me. :eusa_doh: :p

Or it might be an older picture.

She is a genuinely beautiful and sensuous woman. The epitome of "Frenchwoman" to my mind...

but without the body hair. :p

carebear

RetroBabydoll said:
lol lol lol I think guys probably prefer pictures of girls working on cars even if they don't know anything about a car.
My friend did this for her photo shoot for Ethyl's diner. If it's too scandalous for the forum...then you guys can take it down if you want.

That'll do just fine... :eusa_clap

Neat picture. Pretty girl and very classy and classic-styled.

RetroBabydoll

A-List Customer
carebear said:
That'll do just fine... :eusa_clap

Neat picture. Pretty girl and very classy and classic-styled.

She tends to do a lot of modeling. She's part of the Hell's Belles car club for ladies. I like how she looks similar to Betty Paige.

carebear

jamespowers said:
Interesting how she is actually Italian. ;) :p
I guess she looks pretty good for 44. Ok, darn good. :p

Italian. French. Whatever. All those European countries are more or less the same. ;)

I'm kidding of course, it was a mental slip.

Miss 1929

Edward said:
Yes and no....

Yes, it looks sexy as all hell in photos of dear Marlene and the likes.

In real life, however.... euw.

FWIW, I have no problem with the occasional cigar (I was even an occasional cigar, and even more occasional pipe, smoker myself for a few years, though I gave it up completely during a relationship between 2001 and 2004, and have had maybe only two since then). Cigarettes, though, are a very different animal. I don't care for the smell, nor the aging effect. The last girl I properly dated ... which was... oh my, about three years ago now(!)... was a smoker. It bugged me something shocking. not so much the peripheral stuff like smell and, eh, taste, but more a constant nagging worry about her heatlh - s'what happens when you let someone under your skin. I doubt I'd go out ith a smoker again. Not unless she was in the process of quitting.

I would say I smoke cigarettes less often than most people smoke cigars! Only about one a month or so. The secret is to never, never start to inhale, therefore you don't become an addict.
I really only do it for the smoking accessories.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Seriously airbrushed?
Older picture?
Italian?
Quality of cheese?
OMG.... i've never seen such a picky bunch! [huh] :p

This is not a very old picture
038.jpg

Not a very old picture either
1094472076_af0a65a4bc.jpg

Sorry for being off topic, no cigarette here, this one is very airbrushed...Christian Dior has chosen her as 'the face'. She is good enough for Dior.... after all ....hmmmm..[huh] :p
Monica_Bellucci_61.jpg

HadleyH said:
Seriously airbrushed?
Older picture?
Italian?
Quality of cheese?
OMG.... i've never seen such a picky bunch! [huh] :p

This is not a very old picture
038.jpg

Not a very old picture either
1094472076_af0a65a4bc.jpg

Sorry for being off topic, no cigarette here, this one is very airbrushed...Christian Dior has chosen her as 'the face'. She is good enough for Dior.... after all ....hmmmm..[huh] :p
Monica_Bellucci_61.jpg

Ok now, which one is you? ;) :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters