Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Langlitz Cascade 44ish- NorCal sale?

Rollercoaste

New in Town
Hi All,
Hope you're doing well... Had purchased this beautiful Langlitz Cascade several years ago and never wore it (really, no kidding)! Its languished in the back of my closet and really should be used and enjoyed by someone. I am the original/only owner and have all the documentation supporting the purchase. I usually wear a 44 sized jacket.

I would really like to sell it in Northen California and can be flexible on meeting or location. I don't have PayPal, Venmo or other electronic payment so cash only please. $800.00 OBO.

Cheers!
Jeff
IMG_0701.jpg
IMG_0700.jpg
IMG_0706.jpg
IMG_0705.jpg
IMG_0704.jpg

Rollercoaste

New in Town
Hi All,
Hope you're doing well... Had purchased this beautiful Langlitz Cascade several years ago and never wore it (really, no kidding)! Its languished in the back of my closet and really should be used and enjoyed by someone. I am the original/only owner and have all the documentation supporting the purchase. I usually wear a 44 sized jacket.

I would really like to sell it in Northen California and can be flexible on meeting or location. I don't have PayPal, Venmo or other electronic payment so cash only please. $800.00 OBO.

Cheers!
Jeff
View attachment 534551 View attachment 534552 View attachment 534553 View attachment 534554 View attachment 534555
Bump

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Most of those interested would like better measurements taken. Close to the jacket. Pit to pit. Shoulder to shoulder. Sleeve length from shoulder seam to cuff. etc....

Rollercoaste

New in Town
Thanks for the feedback! Sorry to the confusion and apologies for limited information... total NOOB here! Please see the measurements and pictures for a better idea of the sizing:

Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: Approx 20" across
Armpit to armpit: Approx 22"
Shoulder seam to cuff: Approx 26"
Base of neck to bottom of jacket: Approx 27"

Please let me know if this is a little more clear and any other requests for specific measurements. Appreciate the patience! Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_0725.jpg
    IMG_0725.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0724.jpg
    IMG_0724.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0728.jpg
    IMG_0728.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0729.jpg
    IMG_0729.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 76

Rollercoaste

New in Town
PRICE REDUCED! Now $750.00 Thanks

Hi All,

I would really like to sell it in Northen California and can be flexible on meeting or location. I don't have PayPal, Venmo or other electronic payment so cash only please. $800.00 OBO Now $750.00

Cheers!
Jeff
View attachment 534551 View attachment 534552 View attachment 534553 View attachment 534554 View attachment 534555

BikerMan

A-List Customer
I’d say you’d get a hell of lot more interest if you could use PayPal. Just sayin. I mean no disrespect my friend.

Chevalier

One of the Regulars
Do you know whether the jacket is goatskin or one of Langlitz’s regular cow leathers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran