Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Langlitz Columbia, best for size 40-42, Vintage w/belt

Bighatlaw

One of the Regulars
I have for sale a "Vintage" Langlitz Columbia jacket w/ matching belt. If you know the name Langlitz, then you know this is as good as it gets. I purchased this jacket from a fellow Lounger with the intent of making it my go to bike jacket. However, it is a bit small for me as I knew it would be, and after speaking with Langlitz about altering it, I think I'm just gonna order up one of my own.

The original owner had a pin on the lapel at some point, and I will include a picture of this. The cowhide is in great condition, no road rash, just a great older jacket. The Lounger I purchased it from noticed that the front zipper was a bit weak, so he sent it to Langlitz who replaced the entire zipper, tightened up stitching on one cuff and declared the jacket ready for another 20 years. (It was built in 1982, so it’s on 33 years old now…). This jacket has great patina, is broken in, and very comfortable. There is a very slight cigarette smell to the jacket, but this was described to me before purchasing it. I don't notice it at all unless I try too on the liner. Langlitz jackets are all made to order so there is no exact size. This jacket is best for a size 40- 42, but please see the exact measurements below. My understanding is ordering this exact jacket w/ belt from Langlitz will set you back $1250 plus shipping. I'm looking for $550 plus shipping via PayPal, for this excellent motorcycle jacket.

Pit to pit is 23”
Front length 20.5”
Back length 28.5”
Shoulders 18.75”
Sleeve length 27.5”.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    815.8 KB · Views: 721
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    779.9 KB · Views: 1,215