Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Langlitz Cowhide Columbia in great condition 40 - $475!

pawineguy

One Too Many
This jacket is beautifully broken in, made from their medium cowhide (medium only to them, this thing is heavy), with a NOS Talon front zipper just installed at Langlitz, and any loose seams tightened, one snap replaced to make this ready for another 30 years. I also purchased a brand new belt for the jacket as shown. It was built in 1982, and shows very minimal scuffs or stains for its age. Small pin holes in the collar, and the jacket has a very slight musty/cigarette smell. I received it like that from the previous owner, but it was much stronger. I Febreezed the liner once and aired it out a little but never got around to doing it more and am hampered by the weather now. Just sitting in my home the smell is almost gone and I would expect it to disappear completely.

Dimensions are:

Pit to pit is 22 inches
Front length is 22 inches (this is hard to measure on a cross zip)
Bottom opening is 36 - 40 inches, depending on the position of the side laces
Sleeves are around 26.5” - 27", measuring around the full outside curve (the sleeve zips clamp down fairly tight so it cannot come down over your wrist)
Back length is 27” because of the ducktail - 25” at the normal seam

$475 Paypal with USPS shipping included in the US. Just want to move it to a good TFL home.

IMG_0518.JPG IMG_0519.JPG IMG_0520.JPG IMG_0521.JPG IMG_0522.JPG IMG_0523.JPG IMG_0524.JPG IMG_0525.JPG

That's such a beautiful looking leather. And the jacket, of course, but it's just the kind of perfect black leather moto jackets should be made of.

I would love to have this so very much... It would fit me to a tee. This would pretty much cover all my Perfecto needs. Alas, I'm broke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace