Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lawless Denim

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
I can't believe people are still attempting to order from them. There's so much angst for them all over the Internet. The new RTW line has irked people who have been waiting since November last year. I'm now reading reports that the RTW line which is advertised as a 24-48hour turn around is now also falling behind. I'm stunned that they are still in business to be honest.

+1,,I'm coming over to Australia in October,,I would love to swing by Arizona on my way back home in November and go in & collect my refund in person,,,,maybe reach out to Roman while in his shop ,,,,Glasgow style lol,

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I phoned last week, and was told I'd get a refund by Friday. Come the end of the week, I received an email from Roman telling me that the accountant was out and that they would be working on refunds during this week. Apparently, I'm to keep my eye out for an email during this week. I'm not going to let myself lose the plot on this, though, it's completely pointless getting angry with someone who's a quarter of the world away.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
The cosmic ballet of LD continues.....accountant out of town?? It's getting more and more ridiculous each week!

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just received a very strange notification from LD&Co. thanking me for my order (giving the original # from my purchase of 11/29/14) but dating this one 6/11/15., and quoting a figure almost twice what I paid. No other info or explanation. Anybody else get one?

tropicalbob

Now I see on the FB page that we're to disregard the email and won't be charged (thanks!). They leave a # to call, but no one answers and you're asked to leave a message. Six months and waiting.

casechopper

I got the email too and asked for an explanation. They said they were moving some stuff around and a bunch of emails went out by mistake and to disregard.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Lawless Denim's entire PR seems the equivalent of the "Bridge to Nowhere" planned for Ketchikan, Alaska. :p

tropicalbob

I just received a call from a young lady at "LD&Co." (their official name now) informing me that I should receive my jeans in the next 30 to 45 days. I'm beginning to think this is all karmic payback for a girlfriend who used to ask me, "When ya gonna marry me?," and I'd reply with the equivalent of "It's on the cutting table as we speak."

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I got the same email...

Funny thing is i cancelled my order probably 3 months ago!
Since then i have received one email telling me my order was on the cutting table (classic!) and now this one thanking me for placing an order with Lawless...
They better not try to charge my card again!
They really have no idea what is going...

zhz

Practically Family
i received an email from ldandco.us earlier today. It says that "Thank you for placing your order with ldandco! This email is to confirm your recent order." Than I found out this is a confirmation email for my lawless order placed last November.

Really have no idea what is going on now....

thor

One Too Many
i received an email from ldandco.us earlier today. It says that "Thank you for placing your order with ldandco! This email is to confirm your recent order." Than I found out this is a confirmation email for my lawless order placed last November.

Really have no idea what is going on now....
I'm in the same boat; placed an order last Nov. Got the same "thanks for your order" e-mail.[huh]

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
I've just read this thread now and what a kerfuffle. These guys should team up with AL.

Tweedledum and Tweedledee :D

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Me too, and I have absolutely pasted them on every forum available to me, including yelp. I think it's just an automated thing, it's pretty laughable.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Count me in as well. I wrote back immediately saying that I'd placed an order with Lawless Denim in 2014 but had not received anything and didn't know what this new lot was about! They, to their credit, wrote back immediately telling me that it was a mistake and disregard the message. I'm watching my CC like a hawk. If I get charged.... I'm calling the A.G.

Worf

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
I just received a call from a young lady at "LD&Co." (their official name now) informing me that I should receive my jeans in the next 30 to 45 days. I'm beginning to think this is all karmic payback for a girlfriend who used to ask me, "When ya gonna marry me?," and I'd reply with the equivalent of "It's on the cutting table as we speak."

I was given that promise when I contacted them to cancel my last order back in March. Then, when that date passed and I chased and chased them, I got the same promise two weeks ago. And also the promise of a 'Store Credit' though that's something they've not given me nor explained how much/what is involved.

I got the email too, and looking on other forums, I think everyone did. I see the website is gone/down at the moment too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner