Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lawless Denim

Dirty Denim

New in Town
I will explain how and why we come to a 6 to 8 week wait. We averaged our daily output of completed orders and can comfortably say we get 30 orders done a day. Some of those orders consist of more that 1 pair of jeans so certain days may be 20 and others 40 orders. During our recent sale we took in over 1000 orders plus having a handful of kickstarter orders, some original site orders and then of course our local walkins. At any given time we may have 1500 orders in line to be completed so that's how we come to 6 to 8 weeks. Can there be an occasional delay...sure but we are doing well at keeping that under control.

Dirty Denim

New in Town
Iv tried this..it keeps showing coupon code couldn't be applied to any items in your order ..a pair of 18.5oz jeans..:eusa_doh:

I will take care of this for you. WHen you order just add a note that you are Peter Mackin from TFL and i will refund 20%.

We also have a Black Friday sale running so you might want to use that instead and then the 20% off later on. Its up to you

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
I will take care of this for you. WHen you order just add a note that you are Peter Mackin from TFL and i will refund 20%.

We also have a Black Friday sale running so you might want to use that instead and then the 20% off later on. Its up to you

Thank you...I will go with the 20%...I'm not greedy:)

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
I will explain how and why we come to a 6 to 8 week wait. We averaged our daily output of completed orders and can comfortably say we get 30 orders done a day. Some of those orders consist of more that 1 pair of jeans so certain days may be 20 and others 40 orders. During our recent sale we took in over 1000 orders plus having a handful of kickstarter orders, some original site orders and then of course our local walkins. At any given time we may have 1500 orders in line to be completed so that's how we come to 6 to 8 weeks. Can there be an occasional delay...sure but we are doing well at keeping that under control.

That's really good to hear.

Dirty Denim

New in Town
No please do the 50% its what we are running for Black Friday & Cyber Monday. Its a huge discount when you think about what our prices are..

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I will be having a Hungarian feast with my inlaws & then a Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, Polish Feast at my moms. Should be a sz 40 when I am done with the day

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
I got this for a start: (im hearing constructions and fabrics will be added for this BlackFriday sale, nothing yet)

1 x 15 oz. Niphon Menpu Brown Weft Slub Men's Jacket
(Style: Type 2, Size: X-Large, Thread Color: Egyptian Topez, Pocket Liner: Brown Canvas, Hardware: Brass)

1 x 8 oz. Japanese Indigo Stretch Women's Jean
(Women Jeans Style: Skinny, Waist: 0, Inseam (inches): 31, Hardware: Brass, Thread Color: Copper, Denim Tag: Koi, Jeans Fly: Button Fly, Pocket Liner: Pink houndstooth Canvas, Chain-Stitch Hem: Single Chain-Stitch Hem)

1 x 10.5 oz. Kaihara Mills Indigo over Indigo Men's Shirt
(Shirt Style: Montana, Fit: Regular, Size: Large, Thread Color: Egyptian Topez, Button: Marble White Button Snap, Snaps on Cuff: Two)

Last one is a remake of my old Lee classic with yrllow thread and marble buttons but a huge step up in fabric with this nice IndigoxIndigo.

wdw

One Too Many
I'm hoping some good materials come up today. I have 4 things on order, but will see what's new before buying more.

The 50% offer is simply too good to miss, even with customs charges. And the good thing is that reviews seem very positive.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Welp, they're about the only ones who make em here in my size (44 waist), and I've never owned any heavy weight jeans other than flannel lined... so I'm gonna give em a whirl. The price is right, particularly with the Black Fiday discount, and they seem to have impressed some folks here. Has anyone actually gotten these jeans yet? Just curious.

Worf

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
I have a pair and there are some minor hiccups barely noticable like wider stitch on one pocket, and they have added more quality control to help it from happening again. Rest of the jeans are flawless with very good attention to detail and serious construction!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I have a pair and there are some minor hiccups barely noticable like wider stitch on one pocket, and they have added more quality control to help it from happening again. Rest of the jeans are flawless with very good attention to detail and serious construction!

Thanks Griff, that's what I was hoping to hear. How long from order to delivery on average?

Worf

Dirty Denim

New in Town
I am so glad you guys are digging what we are trying to do here. Please if anyone has any thoughts or concerns I will be on the store chat today so pop in and I will walk u through what ever you are wondering about. I am not sure why i havent received any email notifications of activity in here. I have the immediate notification thing on. If I take a bit just shoot me an email sal at lawlessdenim dot com

Dirty Denim

New in Town
Thanks Griff, that's what I was hoping to hear. How long from order to delivery on average?

Worf

Hi Worf,

We are on a 6 to 8 week turn around but of course that can fluctuate with orders moving forward. We base it on how many orders we have in the pipe and what we complete per day which is about 30 orders a day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana