Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather Jacket Side Gusset Options

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Peter, the opposite spectrum might be to just go all in with the laces like was done on this Vanson.
I don’t have the heart to change the history/story behind it.
B
EFD3F02C-C647-4CCC-922B-0287BD57A266.jpeg

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Hi.

Hi. First I love your jacket! Who Makes it.
I knew I was not the only person who did not like the Leather Laces, and then dropping down. I ordered from Amazon these. I send a picture when I finish installing them. You been very helpful and nice.
Yup those rubber laces will work.
Thanks. The jacket is from Johnson Leathers. It’s their M-500 model, the same jacket for their contract to the Oakland PD. Mine is stock so there’s side laces. But custom jackets can custom fit and there’s no need for them.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I know going to be haters.

I don’t think anyone was being a hater. Changing out the jacket was just suggested because they make the same jacket, minus these features, and it crops up here and elsewhere at a discount quite often.

PeterRocco

A-List Customer
I don’t think anyone was being a hater. Changing out the jacket was just suggested because they make the same jacket, minus these features, and it crops up here and elsewhere at a discount quite often.
Hi
I understand what you said. I kind of did it as a joke. I know there’s no haters here only fellow Leather Jacket Fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21