Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather trucker jacket opinions?

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
That's what Levis call their "Vintage" fashion fit. If you go down one size the sleeves would be too short. I've got one of these in sherpa. There is no way around it. I don't like how my sherpa vintage fit Levis either. I got it for very cheap and want to try to make it work with a cinch at the back like the Wranglers, just haven't gotten around to do it yet.

IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg

IMG_7197.JPG

Yep - my thoughts .... I think it might appear in the classifieds :)

Thanks

Getting a good fitting trucker leather jacket isn't an easy task in my experience. I certainly never managed to buy one. But there's a lot I like about this one so what I'd suggest is to have it altered maybe? If it's not too pricey, might be worth a shot in the long run. Levi's makes a good jacket.

Yango

One of the Regulars
Picked up this Black Label Levis but not sure if it is too big or not - so any thoughts welcome

Thanks

Simon
Nice jacket, but it does look like you could wear a size or two smaller. It’s most noticeable in how the shoulders hang.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
No it will not tunnel / shorten.
Mine hangs at my thumb knuckle.
I also hate there is no inside pocket for phone. But that's a general Aero problem.

Even with all these flaws I am keeping my Aero Type 3. This sounds weird but it's a personal choice.

Give the sleeves a chance for a few days. You've got nothing to lose.

My sleeves also hang pass where I usually like them. They will not tunnel up, at least not after two weeks straight wear.

View attachment 417801
6 feet away looks a lot more normal, that is probably also how other people would see about what you wear, the stomach angle seems distorted, probably only toddlers and your dog would look at you from that angle anyway and they can't comment about your jacket fit.

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Wow. Seriously...just wow. That is an AMAZING jacket. If you ever consider selling that, please let me know. How old is it? The condition looks immaculate.
It's long gone, but you can order one very cheap from aliexpress. You're talking about the waxed canvas / leather one right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112