Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather Western Shirt Arrives

Powerband

Practically Family

OK, just measured the jacket very carefully and here are the measurements:

—P2P 22 (edge to edge)
—Shoulders 16.8 (seam to seam)
—Sleeves 23.25 (top of shoulder seam to end of sleeve)
—Length 27.5 (under collar to bottom edge shirt)

NOTE: There are 3 members who want to buy and have dibs on this Aero western shirt but wanted to see the specs first. If the size doesn’t work for them, then I’ll update this and release to the members at large with a listing in the sales forum.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerband

Practically Family
Two members who wanted to buy it are out because it’s not the right size. Also, I believe that I mistakenly deleted a PM from someone who might be interested; if this is you, please PM me again (apologies)!

Powerband

Practically Family
I have to get to work very early in the morning and at noon climb on an airplane for a trip until the end of next week. I haven’t heard back from a couple of you so I must sell it to someone who wants to buy it and is ready to pay, so that I can ship the Aero Overshirt out tomorrow morning before boarding the plane. It is now packaged and sold to D.L. in Texas. Congrats and thank you to everyone!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Awesome shirt, too bad it did not work out for the OP...

Now Northcoast - nice shirt & photos there. As to How to treat it, being Suede, I would just simply wear it. I have not had much lock trying to apply any treatments to suede jackets, shoes, etc. If nervous about it maybe some of that Wilson's leather water-proofing spray, but I would not even bother. Just wear it and enjoy it. Looks great!

Powerband

Practically Family
No prob Monitor. Anytime if i can help.
I tried for it but too small. Total bummer.
Just wanted someone that really appreciated it to get it.
Be well. Bowen

I’m sorry it didn’t work for you, Bowen. This horse-hide Overshirt would have been lucky to be among the many beautiful jackets you own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner