Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Legendary USA Black Stallion is Back

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This makes a ton of sense. So the founder was an enthusiast, and then this crook bought the company in 2022 and immediately embarked on a strategy of cheaping out the product line and marketing through outrage.

That explains the contrast between the older and newer stuff, as well as the difference in customer support I got in 2021 compared to now.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
This makes a ton of sense. So the founder was an enthusiast, and then this crook bought the company in 2022 and immediately embarked on a strategy of cheaping out the product line and marketing through outrage.

That explains the contrast between the older and newer stuff, as well as the difference in customer support I got in 2021 compared to now.
I'm wondering if this was just a money laundering front for the crook.

Madhouse27

One of the Regulars
I’ve bought four items from Legendary and have done some reviews on their site but I’m done with them. Got off the mailing list and unfollowed them on IG. There were some behavioral red flags in the responses to paying customers during the Stallion debacle, but the immaturity and pettiness of the Schott related posts were just pathetic. I’m embarrassed that my name is on their website endorsing anything that they’re doing.

Arnold

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the reveal. I didn't want to believe that the whole company I bought my first Schott from decades ago had turned to sh1t, and now I don't have to. Not sure if realistic but I hope the company gets rid of that guy, cleans up their act and gets together with Schott again.

58panheadfan

One Too Many
It's a shame in which direction this company drifted away! But I have to say, I had a jacket from them produced some years ago by Schott but it was a catch and release matter, the leather was horrible, felt like plastic and unnatural.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ha, Legendary USA is now selling a knockoff of the Schott 141/641 under the name Beck 732.

(The Beck cafe racers were a very different design.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21