Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Leland" spectators make a comeback

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks to Indy Magnoli! I received my brown & white Lelands yesterday, and for any of you guys looking for custom-made footwear, I can't recommend Magnoli Clothiers highly enough.

I don't have a digital camera, though I will try and scan some photos in early next week of my fine new purchase. In the meantime, here's what they look like courtesy of Indy's camera:

mc-leland-lg1.jpg

The quality and workmanship of the shoes is superb. It's easily the equal of, if not better than, the quality of my prized and very expensive Messini D'isimor spectators. With Indy, though, you get spoiled for a choice of colours and styles; I never thought I'd ever be able to get cap toe spectators like this.

Indy kept me up-to-date with the production and shipping of my shoes, and it's great to deal with someone who's serious about business and providing real customer service (such an approach is sadly lacking in Australian retailers these days).

To sum it up: Indy's come across with the goods big time. I know I'll be ordering my next pair of shoes from Magnoli Clothiers.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you, Marc, for posting the 1938 Florsheim catalogue that inspired them. You truly are making the world a better-dressed place one post at a time, because you keep inspiring us with all the great pictures you share with us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24