Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lesco Brown Cafe Racer - 42 (fits 40)

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I bought this as a NOS Size 42 Lesco Cafe Racer a few years ago. It did appear to be NOS as there was no wear whatsoever - and the buyer had numerous size 42's. I usually take a 40 (or even a 38 in many Aero's), but the measurements for this, chest-wise, was a 40 IMO. I took it to my local tailor to have the windflap removed. he removed it, but the stitching isn't great as per the pic. Unless someone is a "close talker", they wouldn't notice it. It fits me everywhere except at the waist. I'm pretty trim, but I have a sprinter's rear end and I don't have enough room in the hips area to zip it up. An inch shorter and it would work for me. Regardless, I picked up a vintage Brooks that fits me fine, so no use for this one. It has no tag with type of leather, but I assume it's steerhide and it's pretty heavy - much heavier than my Brooks and pretty close to my Aero FQHH jackets. Pit to Pit = 21, Shoulders = 19, Length from BOC = 25.75, Sleeve = 25.75, Waist (at zipper) = 19

This a nice beefy cafe racer in a fairly beefy leather. Not a perfect jacket, but damn nice daily wearer.

$100 shipped USPS CONUS only

DSC_0131_1.jpg

DSC_0132_1.jpg

DSC_0130_1.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

Last edited:

bretron

Call Me a Cab
These are incredibly nice for the money, and Graylands is priced even better than the norm ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner