Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's See That Tree!

~*Red*~

Practically Family
texasgirl, Sasha is the best ornament on that tree! lol WHat is it about cats and christmas trees.. It's like they feel one with nature and the only indoor tree they can climb. It's the happiest place for my cat all year! ha ha! I love this photo! It belongs on a card!

texasgirl

One Too Many
Yeah, she's quite nimble, huh. I wish I had remembered to go turn the lights on! But she loved to climb the tree! I usually got on to her, but I was upstairs while she climbed up this time. I just walked by, and did a double take and grabbed the camera! Thanks ya'll. She really does love Christmas though- look at this hat she picked up somewhere [huh]

sasha010.jpg

epr25

Practically Family
Hi everyone. We have 3 aluminum trees. We have a ton more decorations but I got started late this year so I didn't quite get everything done that I wanted to. But in any case. The 2 silver trees are in our dining room and the gold tree adorns the living room.

aluminumtrees6.jpg
[/IMG]

aluminumtrees5.jpg
[/IMG]

aluminumtrees4.jpg
[/IMG]

aluminumtrees3.jpg
[/IMG]

aluminumtrees2.jpg
[/IMG]

aluminumtrees1.jpg
[/IMG]

Sweet Leilani

A-List Customer
I posted these elsewhere, but hey, it's Christmas- the season of excess!

The "real" tree:
100_2494.jpg

Close-up of decorations:
100_0701.jpg

The "fake" tree (also child-friendly with wooden ornaments ;) ):
100_2501.jpg

The aluminum tree:
100_2480.jpg

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Richard.........................um...............yeah.............what exactly ison the top of the tree?

Texasgirl, now I know where my youngest daughters cat goes when she roams around....all the way to Texas! lol...Your kitty looks just like one of ours, Lady Gray.

Here is the girls tree, it is also a cell phone pic, for some reason my 14 yo's digi cam is not connecting to the computer so I can't get good pics. And for some reason I forgot to take a mine, but had theirs a few times. I think a erased mine or something. :p
kidstree.jpg

eh, its a gingerbread tree

Johnnysan

One Too Many
Finally brought the "tree" down from the attic...we prefer real, but this one works for us!

tree_01.jpg

Our 4 year-old decided on candy canes to decorate with...the hard part is to keep her from eating up all of the trimming! :)

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Johnnysan said:
Our 4 year-old decided on candy canes to decorate with...the hard part is to keep her from eating up all of the the trimming! :)

I love it that the candy canes only go up to the reach of a four year old--very cute! Pretty tree too.

panamag8or

Practically Family
LocktownDog said:
Yikes. Typical grainy cell phone pic. She apparently lost my digital camera and didn't tell me until I asked. Isn't that nice?

tree.jpeg

Makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spork. She's got an orange stuffed animal as a tree topper. Why? I don't know.

Richard

Well... that's something now, isn't it?lol

FLFedora1224

New in Town
MaryDeluxe said:
Here Lincsong.... Merry Kitschmas, my tree from last year. Yes, I put lights on my tree, call me a rebel or perhaps I just like to live dangerously?! The tree also sits in a musical revolving stand and has a color wheel.

tree2006.jpg

Perfect. From the tree to the room... perfect.:D

Jonny's Angel

New in Town
MaryDeluxe said:
Here Lincsong.... Merry Kitschmas, my tree from last year. Yes, I put lights on my tree, call me a rebel or perhaps I just like to live dangerously?! The tree also sits in a musical revolving stand and has a color wheel.

tree2006.jpg

Now that is too pretty for words

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Such a nice variety of looks! Sweet Leilani, I like your trains. HO scale? I have a lot of N scale stuff that I used to put out, and when (God and the mortgage people willing) I get into my new place, I'll do them again. I posted this in the Display Case thread, but what the hey.
This is Paloma staring blankly at the new piece of furniture in the living room:
Polomaandtree.jpg

It's also interesting to see how many Loungers have the old console radio right next to the tree. My lights are using the radio's plug, so it's on vacation right now. And yes, I should have made the bed. [huh]

Sweet Leilani

A-List Customer
dhermann1 said:
Such a nice variety of looks! Sweet Leilani, I like your trains. HO scale? I have a lot of N scale stuff that I used to put out, and when (God and the mortgage people willing) I get into my new place, I'll do them again.

Thank you! The trains are HO scale. As a matter of fact, our train set started out with my husband saying, "Someday I'd like to have a train going around the tree..." and me replying that I had one as a kid and it was still in my parent's basement! So out it came, and now it's a huge layout in our basement. My husband is absolutely nuts about it, and I never get to play with it anymore! lol

pgoat

One Too Many
If anyone likes cats and christmas trees, feel free to take a gander at my Facebook Xmas album....the fresh smell of scotch pine had its usual magic effect on our two felines this year......one of them polished off the cotton flannel tree skirt this morning for breakfast......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner