Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's see your mechanical watches

Thumper15

New in Town
My Archon Seafarer. Japanese Miyota movement. This is my current favorite, though I’m hoping to find something a little more vintage looking. Either that or a 30’s era pocket watch for dress carry

Attachments

• BBF16A3C-ACE4-4B8D-8F14-2F9FBF0B6E6F.jpeg
    BBF16A3C-ACE4-4B8D-8F14-2F9FBF0B6E6F.jpeg
    839.3 KB · Views: 783

Recoil Rob

One of the Regulars
This is a Hamilton Khaki Field Pioneer that was discontinued several years ago. It's a military style manual wind, I had the strap made from my fathers US Army duffle.

asset.php

asset.php

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
Any recommendations for the Hamilton Khaki Field watch,I’m getting a good discount on one .Its the one with no day/date as I prefer the look.thanks in advance

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Nice Steinhart but isn't that an automatic? I thought this thread is for handwinders....

The thread says 'mechanicals' - I guess that means any non-quartz. My only gripe is that many of the watches are saucer sized modern pieces with no golden era accents.

Recoil Rob

One of the Regulars
From the OP in post #3....

"I think the other thread is for vintage watches. There are still a few modern hand-winders out there, and I thought it might be interesting to see them."

I thought it was for handwinds...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21