Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's see your mechanical watches

Al 916

One Too Many
After various straps and bracelets, I finally found a vintage Beads of Rice for my Wyler Life-guard...very happy now!
View attachment 348256

Great match on that!

We are in a bit of a heat wave over here, so shirt sleeve order and big watches.

_20210306_131246.JPG

Your Wyler is a wonderful time piece. My folks gave me one as a gift while still in high school. I ended working as a life guard a few years in high school and later while in college. Loved that watch. About the same time frame I took up the, then, new sport of water fall ice climbing. One afternoon at a balmy -20C climbing in Canada I looked down to see just the lower case of my Wyler still attached to my wrist. I was so disappointed to loose my first treasured "heirloom". It took me a few years to discover and then afford my first Rolex tool watch. But haven't been without one since. At the time the Wyler was an affordable tool watch for a young kid who would never have appreciated a Rolex as I might/should have.

View attachment 348270
Sorry to hear about your Wyler...but Wow, what a way to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk