Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's See Your Watches! The Vintage Watch Thread.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
One my dad found at a yard sale years ago. Kingston Watch Co. Datofix. Looks like they're fairly uncommon.

IMG_7609.jpg

Last edited:

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
And I can't remember if I've posted these before, but one of these was my grandfather's, the other my great grandfather's.

Wittnauer
IMG_0270.jpg

Longines
IMG_0269.jpg

buzz79

New in Town
It's really not too hard (I have a different one). You set the time and the day of the week by running the hands around. The three buttons then set the month, date and moon phase.

Nathan

Familiar Face
I bought this watch on ebay about six years ago. I think I paid about a hundred bucks for it. It runs great. I carry quite often. Thanks for your comment!

I bought this watch on ebay about six years ago. I think I paid about a hundred bucks for it. It runs great. I carry quite often. Thanks for your comment!

Nice BW Raymond. I think it might qualify as Railroad grade. Later the standards changed so the hands would have to be plain blued steel to make reading it easier---like the Seth Thomas.
Keep that one up. They cost a bit to have fixed if they are let go and not maintained. Trust me---I know. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran