Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Life for Sale?

Foofoogal

Banned
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080318...fe_for_sale;_ylt=Apb1wzJvDixSDUdm8Qr_K6Sve8UF

Is this not wild. After traveling a bit I always try to look at a place as I wonder if no matter how pretty I could look at the place forever.
If you could live anywhere where would that be? Just thought I would ask.
I couldn't handle snow but do want to be further north than Texas sometimes. Want to see where this goes any direction. lol

Really procrastinating today. [bad] and ended up here. I have a big task and i don't want to.

Lulu-in-Ny

A-List Customer
Foofoogal said:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080318...fe_for_sale;_ylt=Apb1wzJvDixSDUdm8Qr_K6Sve8UF

Is this not wild. After traveling a bit I always try to look at a place as I wonder if no matter how pretty I could look at the place forever.
If you could live anywhere where would that be? Just thought I would ask.
I couldn't handle snow but do want to be further north than Texas sometimes. Want to see where this goes any direction. lol

Really procrastinating today. [bad] and ended up here. I have a big task and i don't want to.
That is awesome. The best part is how his boss is going to employ the buyer on a two-week trial. I hope the best for him...:)

Flitcraft

One Too Many
He must be a really nice guy...

with an awesome support network-friends, boss, etc.- to agree tohelp him out like this. Definitely an interesting story.
Maybe it would make an interesting beginning for a film noir plot...
Hmmmm.....

Foofoogal

Banned
Oh, I love snow and would want it a few times of year and agree it makes the world beautiful but I get comfortable at 78 degrees. Just couldn't handle alot of it all winter long. Canmore Canada blew my socks off it was so gorgeous but way, way too cold to live there.

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
We look at vacation visits to places with a different eye than as prospective permanent living locales. We've all said, "gee it's be great to live here." But when we delve into it, maybe not.

Truly, I like Southern California regardless of the expense. No place has better weather, theres plenty of cultural events and places to kill time in and enough entertainment to take in as tourist or resident.[huh]

Edward

Bartender
Flitcraft said:
with an awesome support network-friends, boss, etc.- to agree tohelp him out like this. Definitely an interesting story.
Maybe it would make an interesting beginning for a film noir plot...
Hmmmm.....

Noir horror.... dissatisfied man sells life on eBay in hope of finding something better, and does - at least until he discovers that the buyer's true identity to be Satan himself.... terror ensues.

Flitcraft

One Too Many
Noir horror.... dissatisfied man sells life on eBay in hope of finding something better, and does - at least until he discovers that the buyer's true identity to be Satan himself.... terror ensues.

Now that's a story!

Flitcraft

One Too Many
Or...

The high bidder is really the ex-wife's new boyfriend- a wealthy former Nazi industrialist living in South America...

Story

I'll Lock Up
Sounds like he's left the reservation

SELL THE HOUSE.
SELL THE CAR.
SELL THE KIDS.
FIND SOMEONE ELSE.
FORGET IT.
I'M NEVER COMING BACK

- Captain Richard Colby
APOCALYPSE NOW

Forum statistics