Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lincoln Shoe Care Products

christphil

New in Town
I just wanted to share this email I sent to Lincoln Shoe Care and the response I received. I think this is a company that appeals to the sensibilities of those who gather here. And for you SF Bay Area folks like me, they are located in Sunnyvale.

Pay close attention to who responded to my email. I think that speaks volumes about this company.

--------------------

Hi,

I live in San Jose and I can't find the white buck and suede cleaner anywhere locally. Do you have a factory store in Sunnyvale where I can buy your shoe care products?

Loyal Lincoln User,
Philip C.

-------------------------------

Dear Loyal Lincoln User (we appreciate loyal customers like you):

Thank you very much for your e-mail and very kind words regarding our Lincoln Quality Shoe Care Products, now celebrating our 85th year in business.

We apologize for the delay in answering your most valued inquiry but we have been away from the office.

Lincoln Quality Shoe Care Products are available at your local Shoe Repair Shops. If you are unable to find a Shoe Repair Shop nearby, you may contact our local Wholesale Distributor who will give you the name of a Shoe Repair Shop nearest you. Our nearest Wholesale Distributor is:

O. Baltor & Sons Co.
265 E. Harris Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080

We can not sell from our factory location, but we know that O. Baltor & Sons Co. can help you.

If we may be of further assistance, do not hesitate to write us again.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write us, and for your loyalty to our Products.

Most Sincerely,
THE JOHN LINCOLN COMPANY
LINCOLN SHOE POLISH COMPANY

CLAIRE LINCOLN RICE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou