Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lochcarron Tartan Lining Issue and Advice

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
Could also be the material of the shirt you have on? I have noted that polyester (microfiber) dressy shirts give a little more irritation with wool linings than cotton, however they are much easier to let a jacket lining ride in and out as the jacket is put on/taken off then a cotton shirt.

If ordered though Thurston, or has thier label, almost 95% of the time Carrie orders them in Lightweight tartan lining.
It has the Thurston Bros tag, so you’re probably right.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
It sounds like this might be an issue that’s pretty unique to me. It’s such a distinct and consistent thing that happens with this jacket, I just assumed it was a common characteristic of this lining.

I have the same issue with my badalassi Bootlegger with Dark Douglas medium wt tartan. The lining rides up my back so I always have to pull the lining down lol

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
I have the same issue with my badalassi Bootlegger with Dark Douglas medium wt tartan. The lining rides up my back so I always have to pull the lining down lol
Oh man, that sounds even more tedious than having just my shirt ride up. At least my jacket stays in place! Nice to know I’m not alone though. Haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB