Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

London Outerwear meetup 8th of December - Epilogue

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great, we will adjust the timing to get most of you here. Glad to see there is interest!!

Will be good to see all of you who can make it again, and great to see those that come for the first time!!

This time, it would be nice to finish for a meal at some pub, and not just drinks. What do you think?

Mysteryo

One Too Many
Great, we will adjust the timing to get most of you here. Glad to see there is interest!!

Will be good to see all of you who can make it again, and great to see those that come for the first time!!

This time, it would be nice to finish for a meal at some pub, and not just drinks. What do you think?
Agrrrreed!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I’ll be there if I can make it at all. Lots of trips planned after COVID restrictions ease, so April is pretty full already, but most weekends are still free. Assuming we’re looking at meeting on a Saturday?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
So now I have to figure out how to get to London and how much it will cost and where to stay and stuff.
Look up where the meet will take place, then look at the London Underground map. Reason for that is this link for budget hotels will help you find inexpensive accommodation but you will be better suited to ease of travel. Look for a hotel near and underground station.

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Travelodge and Premier Inn are OK budget hotels with Premier being the better of the two. I’m already up the Smoke (London) 15th to 17th of April for a visit. Once date agreed will attend if I can. Enjoyed the last one

Edward

Bartender
Travelodge and Premier Inn are OK budget hotels with Premier being the better of the two. I’m already up the Smoke (London) 15th to 17th of April for a visit. Once date agreed will attend if I can. Enjoyed the last one

Yes, Premiere are my preference - though Travelodge will, for a very small extra charge, allow you to have a dog in the room overnight, which might appeal to some. Do note, though, that you have to provide your own dog!

I'm slowly coming out of hibernation now; despite my reservations at the speed at which Covid regs are being dropped here (ulterior motives are doubtless involved), the wife has now been given a fourth jab and so we feel somewhat less vulnerable than we did the last time regs were rush-dropped in July. Fingers crossed I'll be able to get out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails