Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Look what I won!

Annixter

Practically Family
It would be hard to beat the price, and the hat looks great. I cannot see why it isn't a perfect first hat or addition to a collection.

AlterEgo

A-List Customer
Heather,

Nice hat for the hubby, and a great buy!

Being that you are attractive and have bought a smart lid for your man, and being that appearance and traits run in families, do you have a sister who's single?

cptjeff

Practically Family
Great first hat. Medium gray with a black ribbon is a classic color combination that looks great on anyone with anything. I'm actually wearing one almost identical to that right now.

Heather

Practically Family
Thanks everyone! Your words have been most encouraging! I'll definitely post a photo of him wearing it. He's going to look so smart in it, I bet.

AlterEgo- Aw aren't you sweet! That's something every gal should read first thing in the morning! But alas, I only have a brother. Your welcome to him though hehehe

Pilot99

Familiar Face
Sign me up for a wife who would purchase me a fedora and actually pick one with some style. My girlfriend wouldn't know a Stetson from one of those sequined monstrosities they sell at JcPenny's. Lol

Heather

Practically Family
My husband loves the hat!!! He even wants me to find him a long vintage coat to go with it. I think I'm luring him over to our side. :eusa_clap Here are some photos...he likes the first one, I like the second one...

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Heather said:
Oh believe me, I was on quite the losing streak prior to winning this. It was utterly depressing!
Just be glad I didn' see this one! It's rare to find my size, so you might still have won, but it'd be a lot more money! Good job, Heather! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes