Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

looking for a black size 7 1/2 fedora

skwerl-hat

One of the Regulars
ive been trying to convince my friend for quite a while about the beauty of a quality hat and finally after months of work he asks me to find him a fedora. So here i am trying to help my noob friend. He is asking for a size 7 1/2 black fedora

beyond that he doesnt know what he wants besides he saw my black knox 20 and admired it.

please help me out.
thanks
skwerlhat

ps
he has big ears like dopey so im not sure of what exact style would look best or brim size.
please pm me

skwerl-hat

One of the Regulars
brother can you spare a dime

still waiting on help from a caring lounger :) im looking for a black fedora not certain on style or price would be lenient on that.

have a heart help me put a noob in a hat!

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a modern Stetson Chatham in black, size 7-1/2, fur felt. I hate to pile on Stetson's modern offerings, but it's a far cry from the ones made in Philadelphia back in the good ol' days. The sad thing is I paid around $120 for it but I couldn't accept even half that amount for it in good conscience. It has a C-crown, medium height and medium brim width.

Let me know if you're interested. It's a decent starter hat, but not for a hat collector.

skwerl-hat

One of the Regulars
situation solved! aquired two beautiful size 7 1/2 fedoras
from
mark the shoeshine boy, thanks again your quite a fellow!
will post the pics soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot