Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for a traveling Bar Set

JD Boswell

New in Town
I'm looking for a 1940's style traveling bar set. Does anyone know of a company that still makes these?

I've come across dozens of those old traveling bar sets at estate sales, but I have yet to find the perfect one. The problem with them is that they don't fit odd-shaped bottles. Some of my favorites like Courvousier and Cointreau are right out. And who wants to drink cocktails out of metal cups?

I need some company to design the Senator Jack model. It's to have a shaker, four 7 oz GLASS cocktail glasses, four leak-proof bottles (Just decant the liquor into the bottles) juicer, sieve, fruit compartment, swiis knife, and measured shotglass. (Did I forget anything?) The glasses and bottles would have to be perfectly fit into the cushion so there's no chance of breakage.

Any fabricators out there?

Regards,

Senator Jack

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Senator Jack said:
I've come across dozens of those old traveling bar sets at estate sales, but I have yet to find the perfect one. The problem with them is that they don't fit odd-shaped bottles. Some of my favorites like Courvousier and Cointreau are right out. And who wants to drink cocktails out of metal cups?

I need some company to design the Senator Jack model. It's to have a shaker, four 7 oz GLASS cocktail glasses, four leak-proof bottles (Just decant the liquor into the bottles) juicer, sieve, fruit compartment, swiis knife, and measured shotglass. (Did I forget anything?) The glasses and bottles would have to be perfectly fit into the cushion so there's no chance of breakage.

Any fabricators out there?

Regards,

Senator Jack

Anything is doable for the right green ;)

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot