Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for some new made"vintage" trousers

tallyho

One of the Regulars
With all the companies out there that are producing "vintage" looking shirts ( some really great and some.........well, you know what I mean!), I cant seem to find a single company that makes some really good vintage style trousers.

As my income and age have increased, so has my waist size. Now that i have the scratch for as much vintage as I want, I can no longer fit in most of it. I am 6"1" and have a 40" inch waist.

Specically what I am looking for are some really great wool or heavy rayaon gaberdine trousers. Late 40s early 50s style. preferably Hollywood waisted.

Or if some one knows of a great place with great dead stock in bigger sizes even better! I finally have the means to buy the really good stuff, now i need help finding some.

thanks in advance for any tips!

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
One of our members, ShanghaiJack I believe, was working on a plan to produce some vintage style (High waisted, drop loop,etc.) trousers. I don't know what became of the operation but if you do a search you will likely find the threads. Good Luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24