Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lOST Worlds BUCO J100 size 44 fits like a 42

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
3 oz leather - amazing leather and construction.
Selling because I need a better, ahem... Perfect fit.
Always looking for that one jacket!!! I am sick like the rest.
Up for sale on eBay
here is the link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/192323138920?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

For reference.
I am 5 feet 9 inches
weigh 180 athletic
chest is 42 inches
waist is 32 inches
This does have added sleeve length 26.5 inches
There is room for a larger waist and stomach, but not too much.
With a 42 inch chest the fit is to my liking- no restriction with reaching and moving my arms. The cut is designed for good upper body movement.
I like the greater taper to waist from an Aero Cafe Racer size 40 for my frame and that is what I have and like with another Aero, this time a Sheen, on the way from Thurston Bros.
This fits like an Aero Cafe Racer with some added room to the midsection and some more room to the chest area.
Ask any questions!
Thank you.

Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I bought an LW Easy Ryder from Sweetfights in the spring, it's perfect and was in perfectly (new) condition when I recieved it. He packed and shipped it extremely well. I can vouch fro him, he won't steer you wrong with this jacket. Very nice one there, GL with the sale!

lina

Practically Family
A trivial point I know, but one thing that bothers me about Lost Worlds is their tag — it screams 1980s, rather than 1930s/40s... Simmons Bukt finally changed theirs to a better, more simple version, and I’m surprised LE does not do so.

A trivial point I know, but one thing that bothers me about Lost Worlds is their tag — it screams 1980s, rather than 1930s/40s... Simmons Bukt finally changed theirs to a better, more simple version, and I’m surprised LE does not do so.
I somehow love that LW tag. Especially the neon pink flamingo one. But I understand if you feel like
IMG_6209.JPG

I love the 80's. Can't help it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy