Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Suburban 44 for sale

GraceNote13

One of the Regulars
Here's another Lost Worlds Suburban up for sale. Size 44 Black Horsehide, and it's thick leather. It's definitely been used more than my previous Suburban I sold, but it's still a long ways away from being that soft broken-in feel. Sizes and details on eBay, PM if your interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121922691542?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

IMG_2531.jpg

glide133

New in Town
I just sold that jacket too a gentlemen about a month ago on Ebay.Too bad the fit wasn't right for him.I wore that jacket alot for about 4 year's.That LW horsehide in FQ is some serious leather,could probably stop some small caliber slug's,
Good luck to whoever get's a hold of it next.

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
That's interesting because we can see from the photos how a LW's jacket breaks in after four years of wear........not much imo.

glide133

New in Town
I wore it alot,probaly put 15,000 miles on my bike with it too.It's basically water proof.whenever it rained I pulled it out.It's gotten alot softer but still it seem unlikely you'll wear it down much.Forget patina for another ten years and heavy usage.I KIND of regret selling it,but after getting a FQHH brown highwayman I wasn't grabbing it as much.I've got three black jackets.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
You posted in that eay auction, there's more jackets coming up? Can you give a short list beforehanded or should we just keep our eye on this board? This jacket above would have fit me, so I am curious whether there's anything for me in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy