Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

And button pushing apparently.
Like tonight...the Bedlington barked for 10 minutes straight, one bark after another, because the Heeler was in her spot.
Refer to picture #2 that I posted the other day. :D
After drinking water, some breeds will rub their face along the couch, chair, etc. to dry it off.
Picture #3 occurred this evening, as the Heeler was still atop the ottoman, and decided to "nip" her sister in the snout as she passed by during one of her face rubs.
What happened next (this happens often actually) can only described as a cross between a snake striking, and a lobster grabbing ahold of something with their huge freaking claws!
Bedlingtons are lightening fast, and WILL NOT let up until THEY decide it's over.
These two have been together every day for 5yrs and still fight like human siblings. :D

Obviously you aren't using the right things.

This little baby fixes Zeus AND the neighbor's rat dog right up. :p

Principe Luis this morning

10419421_374030486105949_7836825531841979581_n.jpg

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Polo

This is Polo .
25srepz.jpg

25qr9t5.jpg

This is Polo guarding the house

This is the kitchen food pantry which I find it to be odd...[huh]
116qkjb.jpg

99 % is stocked with Polo's food...

Polo thinks this is just fine.
2l6m3r.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Vietnamese food? :p
Too short to be the German version. :D

Keeping with the food theme, I present a Bedlington in a blanket. ;)
The covers were masking a gap between my wife's recliner and the ottoman.
Slowly, the Bedlie started to sink until her butt was touching the floor, while the rest of her was in an upright position.
bbpouch1.jpg

Last edited:

Alice Blue

One of the Regulars
I lost my German Shepherd to bone cancer in October. A while later I found this little fellow, who needed a new home after his elderly mistress passed away. He's a miniature schnauzer, but he looks enough like a Scottie that I think I qualify for a vintage Scottie pin.

DSCF1764.JPG

Last edited:
I lost my German Shepherd to bone cancer in October. A while later I found this little fellow, who needed a new home after his elderly mistress passed away. He's a miniature schnauzer, but he looks enough like a Scottie that I think I qualify for a vintage Scottie pin.

DSCF1764.JPG

So sorry to hear about your other dog.
Looks like you did pretty well on this one, though. Handsome fellow.
Get the pin........and the purse, and the scarf, and skirt, and the toaster cover.....go all out. You're good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy