Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

I told the boy this would happen if he did not close his dresser drawers. :p

dd52c9aa218f1f46a3d12345b3d77df0.jpg

V.C., GHT, & Harv.....good looking felines.

I recently read about a study that found good news and bad news for cat owners. The good news is that people who live with cats live longer, happier lives.

Great shot of El P, VC.

Bentley is a cutie, Michael.

Tough day. We had to put Agent Smith down today. The house sure is quiet without the big boy around. RIP, buddy. :(

6df9a318fd20609acebfedf2551d0263.jpg

Geez, that is tough H. My 16 year old cat TC didn't show all day yesterday. I wondered if I would ever see her again. Then she showed up this morning for breakfast. :p My mind was reeling from a possible loss of a long time friend. You experienced it. :doh: You have my condolences.

Geez, that is tough H. My 16 year old cat TC didn't show all day yesterday. I wondered if I would ever see her again. Then she showed up this morning for breakfast. :p My mind was reeling from a possible loss of a long time friend. You experienced it. :doh: You have my condolences.

Thanks JP. It was a lot harder to do than I remembered.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Our poor, old, crippled dog used to go on hikes with me, but now is not able to make it any more. After I returned from today's hike, I helped her out to the front porch where we sat and I told her about the trip. That seemed to make her happy.

I'm not sure how much longer the old dog will be with us. It gets harder and harder for her to get around. I dread the day ...

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
My condolences Harv, pets are family so the loss is tough.

It's apparent you are cherishing your remaining time with your pooch Big Man, you both benefit from it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran