Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

A little sad, I haven't seen my little buddy in about a month now! I hope he has just become an indoors cat. He would just wander into any house with an open door. My neighbor found him laying on his couch watching TV one day. Funny how you can get attached to an animal that isn't even yours! I'm not even a cat person, never owned one, but this little guy got under my skin.
IMG_20140821_192345_417_zpscb02b147.jpg

Is that the basement cat? :p

Thundercolt

One of the Regulars
Dog's of the Great White North.

Shep%20amp%20Lucky_zpsbhfunuq2.jpg

The dog on the left is part Collie and part German Shepherd, she’s passed on now, but her soul lives with me. One of the smartest and kindest dogs I’ve ever had the privilege to know and love. The other one is now 7, and still high energy; he’s my constant companion. Yes, I’m a Dogaholic.

Stearman that cat looks like our poor old Buddy. RIP little buddy.

Good looking pair, Thunderbolt. Very sorry to hear about the loss.

GTDean48 those two look like a sure enough handful. A heeler's smarts with a Jack Russell's feistiness sounds like trouble brewing.

Ol' Basil looks like a real champ Renault. A great companion. Everybody needs a grill buddy.

We took in a new friend today. Someone dumped her in a friends neighborhood a few days ago and she needed a new home.
6c72a14044933c4e371b4b6b146039f1.jpg

This is Lily.

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
This is such a great thread. I can't wait to bring our baby Boston (well she's seven so not a real baby) here in a couple of weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner