Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Stearman that cat looks like our poor old Buddy. RIP little buddy.

Good looking pair, Thunderbolt. Very sorry to hear about the loss.

GTDean48 those two look like a sure enough handful. A heeler's smarts with a Jack Russell's feistiness sounds like trouble brewing.

Ol' Basil looks like a real champ Renault. A great companion. Everybody needs a grill buddy.

We took in a new friend today. Someone dumped her in a friends neighborhood a few days ago and she needed a new home.
6c72a14044933c4e371b4b6b146039f1.jpg

This is Lily.

I had to go up and check to see if you and Renault have the same dog. :p

I bet those two make quite the team, Renault. They remind me a lot of deer running hounds. Used to see those a lot down here, had an uncle who always kept ten or a dozen around when I was growing up. AL quit allowing deer hunting with dogs some years back, now they're not as common.

The boys posing on the deck box, their favorite perch, this morning. A new dog park is opening this morning and they're chipping dogs for 25$. We're on our way.

image.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
This is Coop, my neighbor at the new house. The photos don't do him justice! He is a good size dog, and has an extreme under bite, which makes him look vicious, Like he would rip your face off for fun. Every one is afraid of him, but he likes me. I found out he has a man crush on me, it is funny, when he sees me, he gets so excited, his whole body shakes. He dose not do that for any one else!
IMG_20150328_152405_504_zps7htb805t.jpg
IMG_20150328_152522_444_zpsbdyd5x2w.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner