Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Renault

One Too Many
LOL! There were several that didn't come in tonight! They'll prolly be in for breakfast. Wifey says she wishes I treated her as good as I treat the pups and the kitties! :D. I do. She just talks!

The three that love me the most are Stumpy Boy, little Bright Eyes, and Mother Sugar.

RD (red dragon) on the left LJ to the right. 2 of 5 image.jpg

More handsome hounds. Bodie reminds me a lot of my old dog Daisy, she was black and white with freckles like that. Probably the best dog I've ever had, God bless her.

Last edited:
More handsome hounds. Bodie reminds me a lot of my old dog Daisy, she was black and white with freckles like that. Probably the best dog I've ever had, God bless her.

Thanks. Bodie is a great dog. A little OCD. He's half Australian cattle dog, half pit bull.

Thanks. Bodie is a great dog. A little OCD. He's half Australian cattle dog, half pit bull.
Awesome! I wondered what the mix was there. Daisy was ACD mixed with German Shepard. Big and crazy smart. VERY protective of my kids when they were little. I sure miss that dog.

Looks like the Cattle Dog won out in that mix. :D I have a cattle dog as well and Zeus looks pretty much the same. :p
They are OCD. That is just the way it is. :p Cattle dogs have extreme focus and intelligence. If they see where you put the cereal and they want cereal…..:doh:

Looks like the Cattle Dog won out in that mix. I have a cattle dog as well and Zeus looks pretty much the same.
They are OCD.That is just the way it is.Cattle dogs have extreme focus and intelligence.If they see where you put the cereal and they want cereal…..

Right you are. I hardly notice the pit in him except when he holds his head at a certain angle and playing tug of war. Incredible jaw strength on a 50 lb dog.

On the OCD, the lady of the house belongs to a facebook page on ACD's and some of the videos posted showing their obsessiveness are hilarious. I've seen mine stare at the rice basket where I keep the frisbee' for 30 min.

Looks like the Cattle Dog won out in that mix. I have a cattle dog as well and Zeus looks pretty much the same.
They are OCD.That is just the way it is.Cattle dogs have extreme focus and intelligence.If they see where you put the cereal and they want cereal…..

Right you are. I hardly notice the pit in him except when he holds his head at a certain angle and playing tug of war. Incredible jaw strength on a 50 lb dog.

On the OCD, the lady of the house belongs to a facebook page on ACD's and some of the videos posted showing their obsessiveness are hilarious. I've seen mine stare at the rice basket where I keep the frisbee' for 30 min.

Mine gets obsessed with items in the yard. A cylinder of string interests him so much that where ever I put it, he manages to find it. :doh:

Better than my mother's dog though. She would open the screen door and open the cabinet where my mother kept cereal. It would be all over the floor. :p

Mine gets obsessed with items in the yard. A cylinder of string interests him so much that where ever I put it, he manages to find it. :doh:

Better than my mother's dog though. She would open the screen door and open the cabinet where my mother kept cereal. It would be all over the floor. :p

The real smart one of the herd is the Jack Russell mix I posted face to face with (RD) in an earlier post. She has a real penchant for sponges and I watched her drag towels out of the cabinet to create a pile big enough for her to stand on and reach the sponges stored a little higher than she could reach. Also, found her climbing the attic ladder in the garage while I was bringing down the Christmas decorations.

The real smart one of the herd is the Jack Russell mix I posted face to face with (RD) in an earlier post. She has a real penchant for sponges and I watched her drag towels out of the cabinet to create a pile big enough for her to stand on and reach the sponges stored a little higher than she could reach. Also, found her climbing the attic ladder in the garage while I was bringing down the Christmas decorations.

Zeus earned his lesson about climbing ladders behind me real fast when I accidentally stepped on his paw on the way down. :doh: He hasnt done it since :p

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
A little sad, I haven't seen my little buddy in about a month now! I hope he has just become an indoors cat. He would just wander into any house with an open door. My neighbor found him laying on his couch watching TV one day. Funny how you can get attached to an animal that isn't even yours! I'm not even a cat person, never owned one, but this little guy got under my skin.
IMG_20140821_192345_417_zpscb02b147.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn