Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Sad day for us today, our 16 year old Jack Russell Hanni, had to be put to sleep. We will really miss her.

View attachment 33174

I just checked on the stats, among them was this:

Temperament: Vocal, Athletic, Energetic, Stubborn, Fearless, Intelligent
& more that you already know.

What is missing from the stats:

She was dearly loved.

My sincere condolences.

Last edited:
kaiser, sorry for your loss. As a dog lover I know how difficult this time is for you. Had my first JRT who made it fifteen years and now have second, LJ who turns six in August. The greatest dogs I've ever owned. I know yours brought you and your family many years of joy.

kaiser

A-List Customer
Thanks everyone, she was a great little Dog, very intellegent and very dearly loved my family and I. She was not the first JRT for us and I am sure not the last either.

All the kids, with the exception of the snooty Chihuahua's, having a large time at the Bamaboots Day Care Center.

image.jpg

Kaiser I am deeply sorry to hear of your loss. I know exactly how you feel, and it ain't real good right now. Never an easy thing to do.

I need one of those for this clown at my house, Bama. She is wide open. I guess now that Buddy's gone I'm gonna have to break down and get her a playmate for when the kids aren't around.

Yes, the missus and I were at odds over this. Moving around for yard work and such. You see who won out. I hate Craigslist. I've come around. It's a hoot to see them use the slide.

Oh, and if you need a playmate, I'm thinking of starting a rental service.

kaiser

A-List Customer
All the kids, with the exception of the snooty Chihuahua's, having a large time at the Bamaboots Day Care Center.

View attachment 33175

That really looks like a great deal of fun for thoses pups there, good idea.

Again, thanks for all of your kind words, not any easy decision, but it is part of the process of living with Dogs in the Family. It is not the first time we have been through this, it is still very painful though.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
My previous dog loved her kiddie pool.
She loved to lay in a full pool with her snout hanging over the side.
Once she got through trying to dig the fish imprint off the bottom!
After such activity, I usually had to put more water in, as her digging created enough splash to mimic an outboard motor with the prop way too shallow. :D
The heeler I have now won't go near water. [huh]

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
This is Cos, he is the sole proprietor of one of our local motorcycle shops! It is not easy to get a good photo of him, he is a very busy executive as you can see by his chair, doesn't have time to sit around and chit chat. He does a great job, always checking to make sure the shop is in good order.
DSC_0003_zpsacz7vu01.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass