Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
The one this is hardest on is not the cat. It's my mom (whom I am here visiting), who is giving up on her and is a volatile mess. Kitty just lies around like an old slipper, fed awful glop thru a tube, barely being a cat at all.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Thanks. We have baby, kitten and cat foods waiting.

Just in the past hour, she drank a big ole drink of water, then climbed up onto a windowsill. Hasn't done either for at least 2 days. The catness is not all gone.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Kitty has no cancer per se, but her white blood cells are taking over her system.
She's survived this 4 years now, much longer than a typical cat that lasts a few months.
We're conferring again Thursday, but I'm thinking it will be nap time.

scooter

Practically Family
Fletch, my heart goes out to all of you. Having traveled this rode too many times, I know the sorrow it brings, but in the end, we all have to do what is right for the afflicted one. Much to our dismay!

DNO

One Too Many
She said it loud and clear just after 10 tonight. We drove her to the vets', some waiting to do which is always hard, but her fight is over. Good old kitty.

You and your family have my sympathies, Fletch. It's a hard thing. Your kitty was a fine looking feline and I'm sure she thoroughly enjoyed her life with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot