Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
This is Slick (on the right) and his girlfriend, LuLu. :D smooth.jpg

Jwag

One of the Regulars
This was my golden retriever, Lakota. He lived 13 years, but we had to put him down in November. He was my best friend, and was always by my side. He greeted me when I came home from school, and then later in life when I came home from work. He had a tough life. My mother got him as a mothers day gift from my dad. My mom died of cancer in 2006, and I know he missed her. He always was looking for her. He sorta became my dog after that. I miss him so much. The first picture he was around 4 years old. The last picture was taken the night before we put him down. The hardest part was coming home to a silent house after a long nights work.

l_cb97a19058971984d6c676de84cde927.jpg

P82A09511.jpg

Last edited:

Kt Templar

One of the Regulars
My gorgeous little torbie girl was not destined for this world.

A month ago she didn't return from her evening stroll. (95% of cats in the UK are indoor outdoor cats). We had a sleepless night and even wandering around I didn't find her. Next day I placed a 'lost' ad on FB, and sadly a neighbour had found her, she's been hit by a vehicle and had died. I have had seven cats and all apart from this one has lived till it's teens and the last 2 at this house too, it is not a busy road. So this was just a tragic accident or a careless driver of a moped I suspect.

RIP little one. Your sister misses you so much and we do too.

She was a friendly, gentle, clever and chatty little girl. And my heart breaks.

She was 15 months old.

1zwk8yq.jpg

2rf93k8.jpg

efmq94.jpg

2jakes

I'll Lock Up

A month ago she didn't return from her evening stroll. (95% of cats in the UK are indoor outdoor cats). We had a sleepless night and even wandering around I didn't find her. Next day I placed a 'lost' ad on FB, and sadly a neighbour had found her, she's been hit by a vehicle and had died. I have had seven cats and all apart from this one has lived till it's teens and the last 2 at this house too, it is not a busy road. So this was just a tragic accident or a careless driver of a moped I suspect.

She was 15 months old.

1zwk8yq.jpg

2rf93k8.jpg

efmq94.jpg

Several years ago, I lost one of the most affectionate cats I have ever known.
There have been others since, but not like this cat. I miss her so much.

Please try & remember that your gorgeous little torbie girl was blessed to have been
loved by you.

Last edited:

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up

She was 15 months old.

1zwk8yq.jpg

2rf93k8.jpg

efmq94.jpg

Oh, I am so very sorry for your loss. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner