Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

hotrod_elf

A-List Customer
Thank you. We diffently have enjoyed the ducks. Sitting out on the porch and watching them skanter around the back yard. They have personalities just like the dogs.

waingirl

One of the Regulars
Daisy Buchanan said:

Lily in vintage:

Just one more:

And I can't post about my pets without including a picture to honor the memory of the sweetest dalmatian in all the world: Carmina Steiner, so sadly missed:(

Her eye's look quite sinister in this pic, but she really was as sweet as sweet can be!

Love the kitty's!! Mina was beautiful too. I wish I could have cats but my fiance is terribly allergic!! He is allergic to dogs also, but not as much, he loves Shakespeare too much to care.

Paratrooper

Familiar Face
Well here is my dog, also a rescue we picked him up from when he was 3 and we were his 5th home, so needless to say we have a few issues but that was 3 years ago so things have improved. He is an English Spriger Spainal, we called him Harpo, now the funny thing is every one thinks my wife named him after Oprah NO WE DID NOT....you should guys should know who his was named after yes Harpo Marx as he was silent for the first couple of weeks with us and now it is a never ending series of grones and sound from him now. So here is the picts.
IM000009.jpg
[/IMG]
IM000400.jpg
[/IMG]
The hat is one of my reenacting wool bonnets that I use in the winter year round.

Paratrooper

Familiar Face
LadyDeWinter said:
Oh, what a cute dog. He has a funny nose and lips. Too cute.
Yea in fact the freckles on one side form an S so in a take off of the the old snail joke "it's look at that S dog go" yea its bad the wife came up with that .[huh]

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
A message from Kitty Foyle

[ b vvvvvv=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]olllll

(Actual cat typing.)

Kitty also says, "Hi Harpo. You'se funny doggie."

Dan G

One of the Regulars
This is Josh!! He's very sadly no longer with us...:cry: He was the best! He played so hard right up to his last days. When we were little we used to build paper airplanes and throw them outside. If he was out you had to throw them and run after them or he'd catch them and eat them! 9 times out of 10 he just knocked you over and caught them anyway. Then he'd enthusiastically run back to you and commence the cleaning of grass stains and dirt all the while you could see your airplane hopelessly tangled in gums and teeth.[bad]

Joshaspuppy1.jpg
Josh1.jpg

'47 Stude

New in Town
This is 'Coupe' an Old English Sheep dog having fun on the beach.......... 4 yrs old on the 30th, we got him from the rescue centre when he was only 6 months old.........................[

2084999380100929308S200x200Q85.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
My three little German darlings :)

Becky, the eldest miniature Schnauzer is in acute renal failure now. Vet said she wouldn't see 2007, but (within a few weeks of that diagnosis) out of the blue these two other little Germanic cuties turned up!! Both Ross and Harry (the very young one who is still growing into his paws and ears!!) are rescue dogs (ie: their owners got them and then decided they didn't want them! :( ).

Anyway, they have a good home now for the rest of their little lives and having the young boys around seems to have spurred Becky on, plus with a special diet she seems to have had a second lease of life. So everyday with her little black button nose around is a bonus :eusa_clap

You could say I have a soft spot for little German cuties (don't you just love them!).

BE PREPARED...to be bored now by this adoring man's puppy pics!!!!!

Dogphotos092.jpg

Dogphotos088.jpg

Dogphotos084.jpg

DogPhotos062.jpg

flyingboots006.jpg

BEACH001.jpg

DentPix002.jpg

LadyDeWinter

A-List Customer
Paddy, your dogs are really cuties. Becky has a very caring fahter who gives his baby a lot of security. That a reason too why Becky recovered. I hope she will have a very long life.

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cuuuuuute

Not bored at all, Paddy. They certainly know how to pose. Good to har she is feeling better. All my pugs came from rescue, which sounds like they were abused and removed but in fact it was owners who knew they couldn't keep dogs for whatever reason and intelligently decided to let the nice girl have them.
Everyone's pets are (or were) so sweet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24