Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LoveMyHats2 is ill. Your Thoughts and Prayers, Please.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hang in there, Daniel - you are a lovely man and everyone is rooting for you.

Cynthia, I remember very well our conversation on eBay about Daniel getting to sign up with the lounge. You are a super loving and supporting person, Daniel is a lucky man to have you in his life!

Justin B

One Too Many
I have held off posting here because I couldn't ever quite find how to say what I wanted. Daniel is one of those guys that any time I log in here I go and see what he's been up to. I've noticed his absense, but wasn't aware of his situation till recently. I have greatly missed talking with him, and it's my fault for not being around. I regret not having gotten to know him better sooner.

Cindy my thoughts and prayers are with you and Daniel. If I can be of any assistance you have only to ask.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I have held off posting here because I couldn't ever quite find how to say what I wanted. Daniel is one of those guys that any time I log in here I go and see what he's been up to. I've noticed his absense, but wasn't aware of his situation till recently. I have greatly missed talking with him, and it's my fault for not being around. I regret not having gotten to know him better sooner.

Cindy my thoughts and prayers are with you and Daniel. If I can be of any assistance you have only to ask.

I have been wanting to give some sort of an update for some time now. I can tell you I do think all the prayers have made some difference, as Daniel is still hanging on. They claim he will be involved with some rehabilitation for some time to come as he has some issues due to what took place with this last heart attack, no oxygen for a period of time left some damage. He is up (awake) for the past 11 days, but has some serious speech issues and motor skills are not working too well.

I am hopeful he will be coming home soon. This has been a very long ordeal, costly not only emotionally but financially as well. I never realized just how much I have depended on his being at the helm, so to speak of our business/financial issues.

Thank you so very much everyone, for the wonderful support and kindness.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Hang in there, Daniel - you are a lovely man and everyone is rooting for you.

Cynthia, I remember very well our conversation on eBay about Daniel getting to sign up with the lounge. You are a super loving and supporting person, Daniel is a lucky man to have you in his life!

If you could know how sweetly Daniel cares about everyone here on the Lounge...I am sure he feels blessed to have been here as much as he has been and to take part, it has meant so very much to his and to me as well.

I was gone when all this began in July. Dan has been on my mind for some time, but until now I didn't know about his current condition. He's one of the best of the good people. I'm thinking about and praying for him.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
That Daniel is a tough guy, that's for sure.

Positive thoughts heading your way from New Hampshire, Cynthia.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I searched in vain for this thread just yesterday hoping to find an update on Daniel's condition. The road to recovery can be challenging but I have seen many, many people come back strong and Daniel has the will and the energy required. Please keep us posted, Cindy. And do take care of yourself. We will keep the prayers going on our end.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Cynthia and Daniel; Well wishes coming from my family to yours from Minnesota. Keep the strength and support for Daniel, Cynthia. He showed integrity and kindness in his posts on the forum. I miss him not posting.

Thinking of your family, Eric -

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Today I will learn if I will be able to have my Husband home for Thanksgiving! I have everything set up for him here now, his Doctors have already explained he will be in need of some long term physical therapy as well as speech therapy.

What an ordeal all of this has been. More than likely, I will be posting some things for sale on the classifieds here as soon as I can figure out how to do so. The drain on both emotional and financial fronts have taken it's toll on me.

All the prayers have helped so much. Thank and bless you all,
Cindy

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
' Hang in there Cindy. I am still recovering from a stroke I had in June. It seems a slow process as well. I am praying for both of you.
HD

I sure do hope you will have a full recovery. I can understand how having anything serious medically happen changes a person's entire daily life. God be with you and your family!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I get to bring my Husband home tomorrow early afternoon! So I get to feed him some thanksgiving food! The Lord has certainly been with us, and all of your prayers have helped so much!

Thank you everyone. Thank you from the very core of my soul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner