Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LoveMyHats2 is ill. Your Thoughts and Prayers, Please.

Great news Cindy..!!
Togetherness means so much..especially when one of the pair may feel so helpless. That was probably the worse part of my illness. My wife stayed right beside me..but it was so great to be able to come home. That is where the heart is. Hopefully soon it will be a permanent thing for both of you. There is much to be thankful for..and I wish you both happiness tomorrow.
HD

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Great news Cindy..!!
Togetherness means so much..especially when one of the pair may feel so helpless. That was probably the worse part of my illness. My wife stayed right beside me..but it was so great to be able to come home. That is where the heart is. Hopefully soon it will be a permanent thing for both of you. There is much to be thankful for..and I wish you both happiness tomorrow.
HD

Thank you so very much, it is a hardship in so many ways to have had him in the Hospital for such a long time, and the emotional and financial drain had me feeling so down...but finally he will be home....bless you dearly.

So very glad to hear that he's coming home! What a blessing!

I get to bring my Husband home tomorrow early afternoon! So I get to feed him some thanksgiving food! The Lord has certainly been with us, and all of your prayers have helped so much!

Thank you everyone. Thank you from the very core of my soul.

Edward

Bartender
I get to bring my Husband home tomorrow early afternoon! So I get to feed him some thanksgiving food! The Lord has certainly been with us, and all of your prayers have helped so much!

Great news - hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Great news - hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving.

Wow, thank you so much Edward! I am certain if my Husband had not had his medical issues, we would have already been over the pond and connected up with you and a few other people we know in England.
Have a nice Thanksgiving day as well....(I know it is am American Holiday but enjoy)!

Landman

One Too Many
Cindy,

Somehow I missed this thread when it started and I am just now reading about Daniel's condition. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Please tell Daniel hello for me and let him know he is in my thoughts.

Take care,

Mike

The Good

Call Me a Cab

Thank God he is able to come back home. Thanks for sharing this update with us. I now have something else to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, it is wonderful news! Has his health improved significantly?

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Cindy,

Somehow I missed this thread when it started and I am just now reading about Daniel's condition. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Please tell Daniel hello for me and let him know he is in my thoughts.

Take care,

Mike

You know I will do that, Mike. Bless you!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Thank God he is able to come back home. Thanks for sharing this update with us. I now have something else to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, it is wonderful news! Has his health improved significantly?

That is a sort of hard question as he has had M.S. for a long time now, had a bad fall off a building a few years ago his Crew was working on and at the time of his fall had a heart attack to go along with the injuries from the fall. He recovered from that but then had a few other heart attacks, the last one actually took him but he was CPR'd back and was on life support for a long time. Daniel went a while without any air at all and that one factor is the most damaging to him. He is not able to walk, has almost zero ability to speak, and has very little "motor skills" right now. However he has improved much since he has been awake, and he looks at those that know him and smiles and blinks and will try very hard to speak or to shake someone's hand. Blood pressure is almost normal, a lot of weight loss, but as much as I know my Husband, he will not give up. So I think in time he will be back to his normal humorous self.

I have no doubt all the prayers have helped so much. At one point the Medical Staff wanted to just pull the plug, but I fought them on that, and I was right. I am sure Daniel and I will always be thankful for all the love and prayers from friends and family and our super wonderful friends here on the Fedora Lounge.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good news that is appropriate for the Thanksgiving Holiday Cindy! Thanks for sharing your Daniel and your trials these past months. The courage and efforts you describe are inspiring.

Best wishes and courage sent from my family to yours, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner