Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

jdouglasj

Familiar Face
With all due respect, I disagree. Hats, eyeglasses, any other item of clothing, car, motorcycle, the "right" girl or guy, food, art, etc., it doesn't really matter. If YOU like something, to hell with what everyone else thinks--wear it, eat it, hang it on a wall in your home, drive it, ride it, date it, marry it, whatever. The only opinion that truly matters in such things is YOURS, because if you constantly allow other people to change your opinions about everything you'll never get to know yourself.
I disagree that you are disagreeing. I too don’t care what other people think but as I said in my post, I purchased a number of hats that I thought looked fine but over time I didn’t like them anymore because I developed a better eye and I realized it wasn’t the right hat for me. My point about third party advice is that they might have a better eye to catch what you initially miss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner