Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Received my Gannon, at the end are the pictures that Michael has sent to me.

My specs and yes maybe a little OCD
Quality: 100% Beaver
Color: Black
Size: 7 1/8
My Head Circumference: 57 cm
Crown: Blocked at 6 inches
Crown Ribbon Color: Grey
Crown Ribbon Height: https://www.instagram.com/p/BEH2LXDn91E/
Crown Ribbon Frayed: Yes
Crown Crease: Center Crease
Crown Dents: Wide pinch
Brim Width: 3 1/8 inches
Brim Edge: Bound
Brim Ribbon Width: 3/8 inches
Brim Ribbon Color: Black to match hat body
Pencil Curl Brim Edge: Yes
Extras: Wind Trolley in Black

View attachment 57380 View attachment 57381 View attachment 57382
Beautiful...just beautiful

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
This right here speaks volumes to the customer service that Michael is always willing to offer

and think about it ... During that time he was also answering me and probably 10 or 15 other people as well

He always remains appreciative and pleasant ... Something I couldn't do under those circumstances
You know, I just went back and looked at the emails Michael and I shared and I was wrong about the time and dates. Michael actually quoted me 10 weeks, so that means he finished 2 weeks early! And he apologized to me for taking so long, and thanked me for being so patient.

I told him no apologies necessary, and that I had no problem waiting a few more days or even a couple more weeks. But he says he's shipping today and, since we're so close, it should be to me by tomorrow. What a guy. He certainly has a great work ethic and the hats speaks for itself. :)

RJR

Me neither :) I'm still trying to figure out my ribbon situation though. I'll get some sample pics and figure it out. I like the copper, rust and I want to try different shades of brown. I wonder if olive ribbon would be good with whiskey.
Roger,this whippet is cognac with moss green if that helps.
Hat-Stetson-Whippet-2.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Received my Gannon, at the end are the pictures that Michael has sent to me.

My specs and yes maybe a little OCD
Quality: 100% Beaver
Color: Black
Size: 7 1/8
My Head Circumference: 57 cm
Crown: Blocked at 6 inches
Crown Ribbon Color: Grey
Crown Ribbon Height: https://www.instagram.com/p/BEH2LXDn91E/
Crown Ribbon Frayed: Yes
Crown Crease: Center Crease
Crown Dents: Wide pinch
Brim Width: 3 1/8 inches
Brim Edge: Bound
Brim Ribbon Width: 3/8 inches
Brim Ribbon Color: Black to match hat body
Pencil Curl Brim Edge: Yes
Extras: Wind Trolley in Black

View attachment 57380 View attachment 57381 View attachment 57382
[/QUOTE]

Chicago; If you get an opportunity please post up a pic of your hat. I am very curious about how it looks when worn.

Thanks in advance. Best, Eric -

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Me neither :) I'm still trying to figure out my ribbon situation though. I'll get some sample pics and figure it out. I like the copper, rust and I want to try different shades of brown. I wonder if olive ribbon would be good with whiskey.
That's the hard part, right? I must have changed my mind about 10 times.... I do really like Moon's Whiskey hat with the copper? ribbon. I love the squirrely knot, but would add the frayed back end of the bow like Jim did on his Moss Green hat (9/11/2016). Of course, that's just me and I'd probably change my mind a few days later....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Togs