Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Michael, it appears the wait time will be inching upward. I'm pleased to have 2 Gannon hats and had I known better in the beginning there would be many more on my hat rack now. When the itch begins again you will be sure to hear from me to get your cure.
Kind of an addiction my friend

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Back to work, my friend Pepe Plasencia is a happy man today. Can't blame him at all

f7913e86e73743f5255ad65f631e1d85.jpg
81ad01eaf01d01a3be4c8be396117c6d.jpg

Do love that color! The ribbon with the highlight is cool too! I'm sure your friend will wear this with pride!

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Nice shade indeed, this one has a couple of dye spots, but I believe it will give the hat some character, Michael, as always, told me about this issue in advance...it seems to be a hard shade to get a perfect dye...

I love it with the Steel Blue ribbon, I saw yours and its a lovely hat also !!
That looks great, Rodolfo! My Penman was done in Steel and I love the color and look of the felt.

Will do Fruno !!!

Full disclosure: except for my thin ribbon, I've tried to talk him into a sharksgill twice with no luck. Even told him I'd be his guinea pig. He wants to always do top-notch work and has refused because he doesn't want to disappoint.

But maybe if enough of us ask... [emoji4]

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Full disclosure: except for my thin ribbon, I've tried to talk him into a sharksgill twice with no luck. Even told him I'd be his guinea pig. He wants to always do top-notch work and has refused because he doesn't want to disappoint.

But maybe if enough of us ask... [emoji4]

Can you blame him???[emoji57]

Can you blame him???[emoji57]

Not really, but I'm an engineer, so I understand effin' up!

Three surgeons are discussing their favorite kinds of patients:

Dr. #1: I like to work on librarians. When you open them up, everything is numbered by the Dewey decimal system and in order.

Dr. #2: I prefer electricians. Everything is color coded.

Dr. #3: I like to work on engineers. When you finish, if there are a few parts left over, they understand!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner