Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Gannon in Natural ...

icm_fullxfull.92252606_q5t9dqp81sg84swoo4o0.jpg

And Sand ...

icm_fullxfull.109019549_mit70d1tccgwoc0go8sw.jpg

To me the Ultimate OR Style dimensions 3" Brim , 6" Open Crown , Both . 100% Beaver .

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Just got sent today.Natural with 1 3/4 Sand ribbon.I like it... A lot...

Grand hat! Excellent choices of details.

Dang now I "need" a natural felted hat.

Michael just made this one for a good friend of mine, I believe this is Javier's 3rd Gannon

Javier's got great taste in hats.

Gannon in Natural ...And Sand ...To me the Ultimate OR Style dimensions 3" Brim , 6" Open Crown , Both . 100% Beaver .

Michael R.; WOW! You have some excellent hats on your hat rack sir. I like them both. How will you decide which one to wear?

Congrats fellows on the hats. Congrats Michael on the continued growth in craftsmanship and business.

Best, Eric -

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Grand hat! Excellent choices of details.

Dang now I "need" a natural felted hat.

Javier's got great taste in hats.

Michael R.; WOW! You have some excellent hats on your hat rack sir. I like them both. How will you decide which one to wear?

Congrats fellows on the hats. Congrats Michael on the continued growth in craftsmanship and business.

Best, Eric -
Eric, the natural is a great shade !!! You will love it

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gannon in Natural ...

View attachment 69054

And Sand ...

View attachment 69055

To me the Ultimate OR Style dimensions 3" Brim , 6" Open Crown , Both . 100% Beaver .
Gannon in Natural ...

View attachment 69054

And Sand ...

View attachment 69055

I have one hat in Natural and love it. Seeing this one plants a seed for another. I love the combo of the Natural felt and the slightly lighter ribbon. What is the ribbon colour named? It is subtle yet striking. Does the brim snap down or is it made to stay flat?

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I have one hat in Natural and love it. Seeing this one plants a seed for another. I love the combo of the Natural felt and the slightly lighter ribbon. What is the ribbon colour named? It is subtle yet striking. Does the brim snap down or is it made to stay flat?

Michael will know for sure , but I believe it's Tan ribbon . After all the Hats I think we exchanged over 150 PMs total . He showed me the Hat with the Ribbon before and said he loved it . I did too , so it was a go . I had asked for a 1" Ribbon Frayed Bow , he said someone else (Eric) had asked for a Frayed also (The Charcoal) that was just ahead of mine (great minds) . Alan has a Hat that I love (like all of them) that was similar . This was the inspiration ...

icm_fullxfull.95647187_h2hqcndn620oowgcs0o4.jpg

It is all about the hats! I received notification from Michael that a new fedora will soon be on its way.

i-cjwHs67-L.jpg

A steel beaver felt with 2.5" brim. The ribbon features a charcoal ribbon treatment. The charcoal ribbon/cord and binding is getting to be a signature for me.

i-GdbBw93-L.jpg

New Gannon steel felted hat day coming! Thanks for taking a look. Best, Eric -
I am looking at ordering my next hat and Blue Steel is one of the contenders. A little hesitant about it being too dark, too austere, too formal. Not a fan of black hats. Have you seen this felt in person? I have a very little swatch and it is hard to tell but is it really dark, how much blue tones come out in the pouncing? I would love some feedback once you receive the hat.

It is all about the hats! I received notification from Michael that a new fedora will soon be on its way.

i-cjwHs67-L.jpg

A steel beaver felt with 2.5" brim. The ribbon features a charcoal ribbon treatment. The charcoal ribbon/cord and binding is getting to be a signature for me.

i-GdbBw93-L.jpg

forgot to mention that I love this hat. Very classy!

philosophy101

A-List Customer

i-cjwHs67-L.jpg

i-GdbBw93-L.jpg

Really beautiful. Love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran