Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

You guys are killing me with all these superb Gannon lids... I'm going to have to get in line for another one! I wonder if Michael takes household odds and ends in trade.... old car parts, used hunting and fishing gear.... :cool:

My last one set me back a bushel of turnips, three chickens, and goat. He may have raised his price to four chickens since then.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I initially didn't know which direction I wanted to go in with the ribbon, but Michael made the suggestion and I haven't looked back since. He's great to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really cooper ribbon? My monitor must b screwy cuz it's showing me burgundy. Regardless it looks great. Again, that's a killer crown bash.

MarcusLinton

New in Town
Really cooper ribbon? My monitor must b screwy cuz it's showing me burgundy. Regardless it looks great. Again, that's a killer crown bash.

Could be the filtering my wife may have put on the pic... But it's copper. Thanks. I was admittedly a bit nervous about getting an open crown, having never bashed on myself before... But I'm pleased with this one so far.

MarcusLinton

New in Town
My one and only Gannon has been so easy to bash. I started with a center dent and one day it just fell into a sweet diamond. I don't generally go with a diamond, but this hat clearly wanted it.

I had a diamond in mind for my Gannon from the get go... I was more worried about my lack of bashing experience than anything, but after some reassurance from Michael he convinced me that it could, in fact, be done.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I had a diamond in mind for my Gannon from the get go... I was more worried about my lack of bashing experience than anything, but after some reassurance from Michael he convinced me that it could, in fact, be done.

I've got mine where I like it. When I have some time I'm going to steam it in place. The diamond holds, but the side dents need just a little help... wearing my hat so low is probably not helping.

KY Crusader

A-List Customer
There are a lot of firsts here...

First post on The Fedora Lounge.
First open crown that I was able to bash myself.
First Gannon. Definitely will not be the last.
View attachment 63168
Welcome! Hat is terrific and looks great on you. And your bash is superb. Michael always does a fine job; and, as you say, he is terrific to work with.

Gabe Long

One of the Regulars
Could be the filtering my wife may have put on the pic... But it's copper. Thanks. I was admittedly a bit nervous about getting an open crown, having never bashed on myself before... But I'm pleased with this one so far.

It's gorgeous. Welcome! Those dimensions are the golden ratio as far as I'm concerned. More pics!

All things serve the Beam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24