Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Really cooper ribbon? My monitor must b screwy cuz it's showing me burgundy. Regardless it looks great. Again, that's a killer crown bash.
I think the bright wall behind him altered the way the camera interpreted the colors, 'cause I would never have guessed the felt was Whiskey or the ribbon Copper based on the photo. Regardless, it's another great Gannon! And welcome to The Lounge Marcus!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Yep. I was guessing abt the "whiskey" color myself as well as the ribbon color. Regardless, gorgeous hat. I like the idea of a super malable, soft and workable open crown that can be creased as desired.

suitedcboy

One Too Many
ja hat 1(3).jpg
ja hat 2(2).jpg ja hat 3(2).jpg
I'm vibrating like the Flash. Ordered hat is finished. Now for the anticipation of when the hat arrives....

jackm

One of the Regulars
Thanks! Sure thing, this one is in whiskey with copper ribbon. 6" crown with a 2 1/2" brim. Michael outdid himself with this one. He's a breeze to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like it but it looks darker than whiskey to me must be my computer, still looks great though.

Bigger Don

Practically Family
I like it but it looks darker than whiskey to me must be my computer, still looks great though.
Three things to remember
  1. Colors on computers are notoriously different than reality.
  2. From everything I've heard and read, your head will be in heaven when a Mike Gannon is riding on it
  3. Once it's up there, you may see a bit of the brim, but I doubt if you see enough to see unwelcomed contrasts with what your wearing.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
You guys are killing me with all these superb Gannon lids... I'm going to have to get in line for another one! I wonder if Michael takes household odds and ends in trade.... old car parts, used hunting and fishing gear.... :cool:
No he wont take any of that, I offered him, in trade, my former mother in Law and he politely declined the deal..

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

suitedcboy

One Too Many
I'm very pleased with the hat color as pictured. I wanted a color combo that was not available without a bulk order from Winchester. That first choice color would have allowed me an upsized modern version of a Knox fedora I have. The powder blue /charcoal gets me something different an unlike anything I have. It is way above expectations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran