Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M422-A Flight Jacket

South9407

New in Town
Thank you gentlemen! Still working my way through this website. I will get some photos downloaded so you can take a look. And if you know of anyone that has an original Gordon and Ferguson M422-A for sale, please let me know. I have a sickness...and its called collecting WWII Navy Flight Jackets!

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you gentlemen! Still working my way through this website. I will get some photos downloaded so you can take a look. And if you know of anyone that has an original Gordon and Ferguson M422-A for sale, please let me know. I have a sickness...and its called collecting WWII Navy Flight Jackets!

Gordon & Ferguson, coming right up! ≈ http://www.bellsaviation.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BA&Product_Code=21479&Category_Code=LeatherJackets

-dixon cannon

South9407

New in Town
Thanks AF. I just tried to post some photos of my jacket. I got a notification that said I did not have permission to do that. Oh well...

Dr H

Call Me a Cab

What size are you? I have a friend with two G&F M-422A jackets for sale.

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
Glenn, the civy AN-J-3 (a Doniger) fits as a (vintage) 42 and is in great condition. The mil spec AN-J-3 (untagged, unknown maker) is a generous 44, but has seen more use with some period repairs to a sleeve (replaced cuffs and lining). I can't PM you, but contact me if you're interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael