Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mad Men Style Competition

Laughing Magpie

One of the Regulars
Senator Jack - I noticed the rules of the AMC contest say you can't enter a photo that's been used in a contest before. Did you use a new pic? Or do you think that SKM's contest is too informal for it to count?

I'm debating entering a picture too, and I like the one I used in SKM's contest best, so I'm just wondering what I should do.

Jen

Is that right? I didn't read the rules as I've never been one much for rules or instruction manuals. Oh well, I don't think I have much of a shot anyway so it's probably moot.

On the other hand, I seriously doubt they're paying too much attention to the contest itself. They probably just have an intern over there checking to make sure the photos aren't obscene and that's about it. I mean, the grand prize is a $1,000 gift certificate and a $1,000 trip, so how much effort are they going to put into it?

And what's with those bare-chested schnooks? Or the guy in his underwear?

Regards,

Jack

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Just stumbled upon this old thread today!! my-oh-my!! And it's put me in the mood for getting the old MadMen DVD's out for a mega MadMen-thon!!!!

Here's a pic from today...(more to follow) in an hour or so.

Oh, January is just making up a few more cocktails in the kitchen, here, so she's shouting something through, just a moment ..."What's that sweetie? oh right!!"
*Sorry* about that folks, but January's just apologising for not being in the photos (something about her AMC contract), plus she's all of a flutter in the kitchen making up another Champagne cocktail for us. Hey-Ho, it's a hard life being an Irish MadMan.

madmen007.jpg

CLICKABLES...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic