Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Made Out Like A Bandit Today

cufflinkmaniac

A-List Customer
I picked up a silk pocket square (solid red) for $10.00 at Belk and three silk ties for fifteen bucks at JC Penney's 75% off clearance. Add to that the shoes that I picked up Sunday, and I've had a nice week. I plan to add another pair or two of cufflinks to my collection Saturday. On a slightly more somber note, I discovered that the new shoes don't work with the slacks on my suit, so I'm having them re-hemmed with just enough of a break to cover the socks. Just thought that I'd brag a little. :D

Bugsy

One Too Many
cufflinkmaniac said:
I picked up a silk pocket square (solid red) for $10.00 at Belk and three silk ties for fifteen bucks at JC Penney's 75% off clearance. Add to that the shoes that I picked up Sunday, and I've had a nice week. I plan to add another pair or two of cufflinks to my collection Saturday. On a slightly more somber note, I discovered that the new shoes don't work with the slacks on my suit, so I'm having them re-hemmed with just enough of a break to cover the socks. Just thought that I'd brag a little. :D

Congratulations on your very astute shopping.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

cufflinkmaniac

A-List Customer
Here are my purchases:

tiesandpocketsquarejj4.jpg

cufflinkmaniac

A-List Customer
Widebrim said:
Nice ties, and for a great discount. Did you get the pocket square for 75% off too?

Thanks! The PS was regular price at Belk. They had some $25.00 models, but I decided that a solid red silk would be most versatile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic