Magnoli Adventure Jacket, Small

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Curtis Pickell, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Curtis Pickell

Curtis Pickell New in Town

Friends,

I have an incredible modified Indy jacket made by Magnoli Clothiers that I'm trying to sell. Despite my best efforts to take accurate measurements, I ended up with a jacket that is much too tight in the chest for me. It's a shame because the jacket is phenomenal - the cowhide leather has an incredible weight to it, yet it very supple. Plus, the distressing is incredible and looks very natural.

This jacket is not screen accurate! I had it modified to be a more modern version of Indy's that I could wear daily. It was made without the storm flap that covers the zipper and has snap cuffs added. Note: these were not alterations done by a tailor - Magnoli made it with these specific adjustments.

MEASUREMENTS:
    • Chest (pit-to-pit): 18.5”
    • Bottom Width: 17”
    • Sleeve Length: 25.5”
    • Full shoulder: 17”
    • Jacket Length: 22”
    The jacket has only ever been tried on a handful of times and is in new condition. I'm open to reasonable offers and more than happy to answer any questions or provide more photos.

Attached Files:

marker2037 likes this.
  2. marker2037

marker2037 Practically Family

Good looking design. GLWTS

3. Curtis Pickell

Curtis Pickell New in Town

Thanks very much! They really did a great job pulling off this variation on the original.