Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Curtis Pickell

New in Town
Friends,

I have an incredible modified Indy jacket made by Magnoli Clothiers that I'm trying to sell. Despite my best efforts to take accurate measurements, I ended up with a jacket that is much too tight in the chest for me. It's a shame because the jacket is phenomenal - the cowhide leather has an incredible weight to it, yet it very supple. Plus, the distressing is incredible and looks very natural.

This jacket is not screen accurate! I had it modified to be a more modern version of Indy's that I could wear daily. It was made without the storm flap that covers the zipper and has snap cuffs added. Note: these were not alterations done by a tailor - Magnoli made it with these specific adjustments.

MEASUREMENTS:
  • Chest (pit-to-pit): 18.5”
  • Bottom Width: 17”
  • Sleeve Length: 25.5”
  • Full shoulder: 17”
  • Jacket Length: 22”
The jacket has only ever been tried on a handful of times and is in new condition. I'm open to reasonable offers and more than happy to answer any questions or provide more photos.

Attachments

• IMG_6639.jpg
    IMG_6639.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 225
  • IMG_6640.jpg
    IMG_6640.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 216
  • IMG_6641.jpg
    IMG_6641.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 223
  • IMG_6642.jpg
    IMG_6642.jpg