Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Magnoli Kriegsmarine Leather Coat Replica, the 9th Doctor Who edition

Erebus

New in Town
Hey Fedora Lounge friends! Long-time lurker here, and I believe this is my first post. I have a couple of coats up for auction on ebay, and this one in particular needs to go to a good home. It's a virtually new Magnoli U-boat coat. Patterned after the historied coat worn by Christoper Eccleston as the 9th / Ninth Doctor Who. As I state in the auction, "it's also the style of coat used in Das Boot and by WWII German Kriegsmarines. Only been worn a couple of times, as I recently lost a lot of weight and it's far too big for me now (I'm currently about 170 lbs, standing at 5'11" -- this fit me far better when I was about 25 lbs heavier). Incredibly soft yet durable goatskin leather, top quality tailoring, acquired via a private seller a little over a year ago.

Feel free to contact me here via PM or hit me up on ebay if interested. Thanks much!

MEASURMENTS:

LENGTH from neckline to hem -- 35 inches
SLEEVE from shoulder seam to wrist -- 24 inches
ARMPIT TO ARMPIT -- 26 inches
SHOULDER TO SHOULDER -- 22 inches

It's roughly a 46-48 regular (and can easily fit a 46 - 48 long, I think), very roomy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120913211824?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

KGrHqFHJ0E-bKTNDR9BPoLrbTMw60_58.jpg

KGrHqNHJDkE-NDGl8wBPoLFh-dg60_58.jpg

KGrHqNHJEwE92gJ2C6gBPoLZkRg60_58.jpg

KGrHqVHJEQE-QjQTwvQBPoLzhOlQ60_58.jpg

Last edited:

Erebus

New in Town
Just bumping it up to confirm that I've come down a bit on the price. If anyone has any questions/concerns please feel free to pm me.

Erebus

New in Town
This beauty is still available. If it doesn't sell in seven days I probably won't put it up for auction again 'til closer to Christmas, as ebay's rates are ridiculous. So if anyone out there is interested or has any questions at all, feel free to reply here or PM me. Take care all!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adkrabbe